<< Home
Sunday 2 March 2008
I've just come back from an amazing weekend away near Bedford attending the Glory School.







The Glory School was started by Patricia King. http://www.extremeprophetic.com/







It was fantastic to get away for a weekend and just soak in the presence of God. We travelled up with our close mates Jonny and Emm Sweetman on Thursday night and to be honest didn't quite know what to expect. The weekend was led by Sue Davies and her team.





We all came back on Saturday night really excited about the prophetic words spoken over us. One excercise we did was to ask God for one word for another person in the room and to give it to them. Once we had done that the other person would do the same over us. This was a really powerful time and lots of amazingly accurate words were said over people. One person brought the word 'encourager' to me which blew my mind as I had recently written in my journal that I felt God calling me to be an encourager and a 'barnabus'.





Lots of people at the Glory School also saw the angelic during the worship times which was very cool.

This is pic of me and my good mate Jonny Sweetman 'havin a laff' at the Glory School and at the state of my hair.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home