<< Home
Thursday 18 September 2008
On Monday evening I had a great time being interviewed by Jonathan Chadd from Hopefm

www.hopefm.com

I haven't done too many interviews like this before, and because it was over the phone it was quite surreal.

Still we had a laugh as well being able to plug a youth event at Iford Baptist Church this coming Saturday (20th September 7.30pm).

It's always funny to hear yourself afterwards and in my case to count the number of 'ums' and 'errs' can be quite painful.

It's also interesting to hear what songs they pick from the album. On monday night they played 'With all my heart' which was a nice surprise.

Anyway, hope to see you on Saturday. Really looking forward to playing with my band and lifting up the name of Jesus. He rocks!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home