<< Home
Thursday 4 June 2009
I've just realised I haven't posted a blog for a while.

A lot has happened since the last post. Most significant of all was the birth of our son Leo Joshua Judah Light, weighing a whopping 3.5 pounds.

It's been an amazing journey of discovery for Amber and myself. I'll never forget the joys of being told i'm going to be a daddy.

Leo is 11 weeks old now, but it feels like he's been around forever.

God has really blessed us with this bundle of joy. We have prayed for him every day and are excited about what God has in store for him.

I will try and post some more blogs this year. I'm keen to record some more demos of new songs written since 'resounding' and to make more of my songs available on this site.
Comments:
Hey Tim! Just a personal opinion, but it would be totally awesome to just jam out and put it as a hidden track or something! I'll play percussion and you can get Caleb to groove the bass!
 
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
hiiiiiiiiiii iam ur friend ravindher from india .both of meting in hydarabad in sion flowship confrence hall.u r spech very exlent.my email addres.....loverboyravindher@gmail.com....anethar id eravindher@gmail.com...please send u r resfans.thank u bye
 
hi timlight sir how ru iam ravindher from india hyderabad iam meeting to in hyderabad in last janvery 2010,iam coming to uk in septembar 2010,which location r u liveing in uk.send me ur resfons to yhis mail id: eravindher@yahoo.com ,,,,,iam waiting for ur resfons and mail ...please replay me sir thanking u sir ur ravindher
 
Post a Comment


<< Home